The Tennessee Society of Association Executives (TNSAE) continues to monitor the current COVID-19 situation and resources available that you may find valuable during this time. We believe it is vital to remain properly and responsibly informed on COVID-19 as this continues to evolve and change each day. For the most up to date information, please visit the below resources. In addition, many association partners and experts from across the nation are creating webinars and resources to help as our communities navigate this epidemic. Resources are listed below and will continue to be updated.
- American Society of Association Executives’ (ASAE) Coronavirus Hub
- ASSOCIATIONS NOW | Daily Coronavirus Tracker
- A Comprehensive List of Tips, Tools, and Examples for Event Organizers During the Coronavirus Outbreak, David Spinx, CMX
- COVID 19: Legal Strategies for Association Meetings, by Jeffrey S. Tenenbaum, Esq. and Nisha G. Thakker, Esq., Tenenbaum Law Group, PLLC
- ASAE Makes Case for Associations to Receive Federal Coronavirus Aid, March 10, 2020
- How to Keep Your Association Running if Coronavirus Worsens, March 4, 2020
- World Health Organization Publishes Coronavirus Event-Planning Guide, February 28, 2020
In response to the COVID-19 pandemic, Rebecca Achurch, with Achurch Consulting has put together an eBook entitled, Coronavirus Guidance: Tips to Prepare Your Association Technically and Mentally for Virtual Work. For more information, visit: https://www.achurchconsulting.com/advice-and-insights/thought-leadership/virtual-workplace-ebook/. (Thank you Achurch Consulting for creating this resource for associations!)
List of Virtual Meeting Service Suppliers (Thank you to our friends at ConferenceDirect for this list!)
Webinars (Check back regularly as this will continue to be updated.):
- March 26: Virtual Event 101, Nathan Honeycutt & Matt Barker, 1 p.m. CT; Click here for description & to register.
- March 31: How to Go Virtual; 10 a.m. CT; Click here for description & to register:(qualifies for 1 CAE credit hour)
- April 1: Event is continuing as planned, or postponed for the future? Discover best-practices to hybridize in-person and online.; 12:30 p.m. CT; Click here for description & to register.
- FAR Webinar: COVID-19: Legal Strategies for Association Meetings, Jeffrey Tenenbaum, Managing Director of Tenenbaum Law Group, PLLC
- Remote Work During COVID-19: Human Resource & Technology Considerations. ASAE hosted a free webinar this past Friday, March 20. It was recorded and will be available soon at the following link: https://www.asaecenter.org/resources/roundup/issue-roundup-coronavirus.
Association Impact Study – Peer Responses in Real-Time (Last Chance to Participate!)
Participate in this brief survey to help understand the impacts of COVID-19 on associations in Tennessee and throughout our country thanks to our partners at Association Laboratory. At the end of the survey, you will be able to view the responses of your peers in real-time.
- World Health Organization: https://www.who.int/emergencies/diseases/novel-coronavirus-2019/advice-for-public
- Center for Disease Control: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/index.html
- Meetings Mean Business: https://www.meetingsmeanbusiness.com/coronavirus-resources
- President Trump’s Declaration of Emergency
- TN Governor Bill Lee’s Executive Order 14
TN Department of Health COVID-19
- TN Price Gouging Law
- CDC Disease 2019
- CDC’s FAQ’s
- CDC Interim Guidance for Businesses and Employers
- CDC Handout and Posters
- OSHA Coronavirus 2019 Website | Guidance on Preparing Workplaces for COVID-19
- 211 Now Available to Answer General Questions about COVID-19
- U.S. Dept. of Energy COVID19 Information
- Guidance on the Essential Critical Infrastructure
- Executive Order No. 6 (Declaration of a state of civil emergency related to the COVID-19 epidemic)
*Updated March 25, 2020