- This event has passed.
Virtual Summit for Association Executives – Six Ideas in 59 Minutes
April 1 @ 1:30 pm - 2:45 pm
Thursday, April 1, 2:30 – 3:45 pm ET
This program may be applied for 1 credit toward your CAE application or renewal.
Associations face so many challenges these days. Tackling each one can seem daunting. But this webinar will help you get started!
The session will kick off with a facilitated discussion on the various challenges facing associations, which will be followed by six 5-minute presentations from industry experts on solutions for each area.
- Ed Robinson (CEO, Robinson Performance Group) will share insight on how to Eliminate the Revenue Drought.
- Jennifer Elder (Owner/CEO, The Sustainable CFO) has essential advice on Planning for the Growth that will come.
- Jim Lindell (Owner/President, Thorsten Consulting Group, Inc.) will share how to applyAdvanced Neuro-Marketing to the growth challenge.
- Peter Margaritis (Chief Edutainment Officer, Peter A. Margaritis, LLC) will shift the topic to flexibility gained by Using Improv Skills to Engage members.
- Melissa Galasso (Founder & CEO, Galasso Learning Solutions) will shift topics to Adding Value with Valuable Learning.
- Karl Ahlrichs (ExpertSpeaks) will close by sharing the most critical skill in Member Retention – Listening.
Together, these ideas cover modern Association’s world from all angles – Operations, Membership, and Administration. The session intends to provide each attendee with actionable ideas, tactics, and strategies that can make a difference in 2021.
Each of the six topics will be developed into a full hour deep-dive webinar to be available later this year via SeminarWeb.