2019 Compensation & Benefits Survey
The TNSAE 2019 Compensation Survey is a report on executive & staff salaries, personnel practices, and fringe benefits, categorized by budget classification and association type. This is the 16th in a series of surveys on association compensation and benefits practices compiled and presented by Whorton Marketing & Research. This Compensation Survey Package includes two reports, one with information from the 30 participating State Societies and as well as the localized one for the state of Tennessee. Compensation is reported for positions in trade associations and professional societies in all budget sizes. The compensation breakdowns are by budget size, association type, and regional location.
The survey is available to members for $129 and non-members may purchase at the rate of $179. If you are interested in ordering, please contact Jamie at email@example.com.
TNSAE is partnering with Association Laboratory, a full-service research and strategy company that serves trade and professional associations, to offer an exclusive 25 percent discount to TNSAE Members on their education products and offerings.
Industry resources offered through Association Laboratory include:
- Futures Research – Looking Forward™ environmental scan resources including this free 2019 Executive Summary.
- Strategic Leadership, Governance, & Planning – Creating and Sustaining a Strategic Board and Building a Leadership Pipeline
- Membership –Membership and Engagement and Engaging Younger Association Professionals
- Content – Content Strategy 101 and Introduction to Creating andSustaining and Association Content Strategy
- Meetings – Planning for the Meetings of Tomorrow
- Components – The Future of Component Relations
- Global – Global Engagement Strategy
Looking Forward™ 2019 is the association sector’s most recent, relevant and useful environmental scan of the association strategy environment. For the first time, the report includes insights by association CEOs into the strategies they believe will be critical to success as well as a 6-year meta-study looking at changes in the association business environment over time. For those that participated in the survey at the end of 2018, this report is provided to you at no cost.
For additional details and to request the promotional code, contact Jamie at firstname.lastname@example.org.